Monday, September 23, 2019

Time Management

You would think with all the extra time being provided to us I would never have to play catch up, or wait till the last minute to accomplish things... Wrong, my time management skills are second to none because it's last to all. I'm still learning how to manage school, work, and more work. I might have only one job but I do a lot of behind the scenes work for family/friends. But I'm in a a situation where failure is not an option. I will not fail any class. I am a first generation college student and I've been blessed with a second chance to right my wrongs and move forward in life, I will not screw up this second chance.

12 comments:

  1. Acknowledging an area that needs improving starts the journey. Small and consistent improvements lead to sustainable success. I see small improvements, keep them up, increase their cadence, and you will succeed in IS101-3026! I am proud to have you in the class, Andre :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you get the time management part down you can do anything you set your mind to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Mind is Powerful. You can create anything with it !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah you right it's hard when you have family and work but their always time at night when everybody is a sleep. It is hard but we can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My time management always need improving to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do it! I know I have terrible time management skills too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too have time management problems too. It takes time for me to get a routine down.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andre, stay positive and strong you are on the right track. This is the first time I ever work on a computer and I am learning more and more. Time is a issue for a lots of us. Don't feel you are the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also still learning how to manage my time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Time management is one my greatest weaknesses and something I need to work on.

    ReplyDelete