Tuesday, October 15, 2019

My Motivation

Honestly, there are many of things that keep me motivated to strive for greatness. I always played sports growing up but I knew it wasn't going to take me anywhere. So instead of sports I tried to stick to academics growing up because I knew that if I had any chance of moving my mom out of L.A. it was through getting an education and moving forward with my career. Seeing my aunt be so successful gives me hope that one day I can hopefully be as successful as her and support my family the way she supports us. Failure is not an option, and I will continue to live this way until my final goal has been reached!!

10 comments:

  1. Excellent motivation :-) Eliminate or minimize obligations that don't contribute directly to your success or well being is key!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Failure is never the option use all negativity to propel you forward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All we can do is move forward and get our head strong to reach our goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It took me a few failures to learn that they were options I took. I've learned and grown from my failures. Now make better judgments on my options. (you just helped me with some self realization)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My only motivation is my family, but that's more then enough!

    ReplyDelete