Tuesday, October 15, 2019

My Week

This past week for me has been very hectic. From being in and out of the hospital, to playing security at my job; since coming back to Las Vegas this has been the worst week I have had to deal with. Unfortunately my girlfriend is going through a miscarriage ( which is why I've been in the hospital all week), She was about 5 to 6 weeks pregnant when we got this unfortunate news. We are staying strong and positive because if we don't then I won't be able to stay focused on what I need to do and accomplish. Have to keep pushing forward. All gas, no brakes!!!

10 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the miscarriage. Glad you are staying strong and positive. All gas, no brakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear about that stuff. You will get through this stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry about your loss, be strong men.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The spirit above has given you both a beautiful guardian angel. Good things are yet to come. Keep in the positive more blessings have yet to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry about that things will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry Andre! I hope your girlfriend is okay. You guys will get through this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Things will get better sorry to hear that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry to hear that too Dre. I dont know how id react in this situation to be honest with you. But I know you both will get through it.

    ReplyDelete