Thursday, November 7, 2019

Basketball Season

Although I'm a baseball player, basketball is one of my favorite sports to watch, and my favorite team is the Los Angeles Lakers. No I'm not a Lebron fan, I've been a Laker fan all of my life! They have the second most titles, working on having the most within the next 2 years. The only and one team that I hate is the BOSTON CELTICS. I almost hate them more than I hate the Boston Red Sox. The Lakers are the best team in the NBA right now and there aren't any teams that can beat them in a playoff series due to their dominance in size.

10 comments:

  1. Haha, sport fans have the strongest feelings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There a lot of Lakers fan out there, I like to play the sport not watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rivalry between the Lakers and Celtics is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recently learned that it's pronounced Kell-Ticks and not Cell-Ticks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so funny Andre. I just thought I'd let you know that the Celtics are number 1 in the league right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No lie I miss the Miami Heat back when they had Bron, Bosh,
    Wade and Allen. That was my team! Now I'm over it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first game was the Lakers vs Celtics and it was so fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Football season comes first Dre! Get your priorities straight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all have our tastes, im more a soccer guy myself

    ReplyDelete